Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Aaaand baby makes three!

That picture is probably THE most beautiful picture I have EVER seen. EVER. We are already so in love with this little baby. We found out on Feb. 18th with a positive pregnancy test. Getting to that point was interesting though. I was a couple days late, and I thought to myself, self, you haven't been late with your clomid. Ever. So I decided to bite the bullet and take the test and the whole time I'm thinking, seriously!? why did you take a test, you are just going to be sad when the negative pops up. And a few seconds later it read pregnant. I couldn't believe it! I had to tell clayton right away (after all he had a part in it.. haha) I had always thought I would tell him in a cute way but no chance, he new immediately :) So I bring out the lucky stick and show him and he of course was like," No way!?" and I was like,"way!" and then he gave me a high five. Yes, a high five. It was awesome. So then naturally we can't keep secrets so we let our parents know, and our siblings. Now it was the waiting game for the official appointment. So I made my appointment and the Dr. drew some labs to confirm and they came back positive! So the appointment was set for March the 18th. Waiting, Waiting, and Waitng and finally the day had come. I of course couldn't sleep sunday night but at last the day was here. So at 11am I check in to the dr. and go over paperwork and history and yada yada yada and the moment came to see our sweet little pumpkin. Seeing a baby, our baby on that screen was a moment I had waited for a LOOOOOOONG time. Then it was time to hear the heartbeat. That seem to take forever as she looked for the heart and I was starting to worry and then she turned the doppler and I see the little flicker of the heart and she turns the volume up and there was the most magical sound I have ever heard! The precious and perfect heartbeat of OUR baby! It was amazing, the sound is engraved in my mind! And it was soo fast! Its heartbeat was at 170 beats per minute. So the dr. said everything looks great and sent me on my way! This is so surreal to Clayton and I. But that appointment made it real! We are pregnant and their is a little baby in me and come October we will hold him or her! So as of right now, I am 8wks 4 days along!

How far along? 8 Weeks, 4 days


Maternity clothes? haven't bought any yet!
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Sleeping great, I could sleep all the day long!!

Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Movement: Nothing Yet!
Food cravings: Don't crave anything in particular, just nothing heavy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells, getting hungry makes me sick

Have you started to show yet: looking really bloated
Gender prediction: I say girl, clayton says boy
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy at home, moody at work! ha!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments: