Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend with Ezra!




A few weekends ago, My mumsy and I decided that we needed some Ezra time, and some Ezra time did we get! We met Tanya, Devin, Ezra and Rylie in good ol' flag for about an hour, had lunch then took off with Ezra! I had so much fun with this little guy! It was just what I needed. I love the picture with Ezra and I at the piano. I was singing and playing songs for him and he would join in and play and sing. he loved it! I had so much fun showing my newphew off to everyone! He's the only little man in my life for now and I like it that way :) I'm already for some more ezra time and need some Rylie time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dntbaker said...

ok seriously those are cute pics. i love the one where he is just looking at you. man, i wish i hadn't sold the piano.. :(