Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Husband.

Can I just say that I absolutely l-o-v-e love my husband! I sit at work and listen to these women gripe and complain and talk so crude about their spouses or even their significant other or what not. It breaks my heart. It makes me so sad to think that they have to belittle their spouse or the sig. other. Seriously!?! Half these women are not married. Just living with their 'man'. Ah.. it just makes me incredibly sad and yet incredibly happy at the same time to know that I have a man who is a worthy priesthood holder, who provides for our little family. Who desires to serve his Father in Heaven. And in that desire, chose me to be his eternal companion with him as we endure to the end. I am so grateful for him and his righteous desire to be better everyday. I love that I have nothing negative or belittling to say about him, I hope that by always saying something that I love about him or something he does to make me smile around these women that I can be an example to them. That they can quit bashing their significant others and enjoy and love the person who they are with. For some, all they have is the thought that one day they can grow old with somebody. Enjoy your valentine ladies and gents. Be grateful to have this amazing person in your life. :)

No comments: