Tuesday, May 14, 2013

16 Weeks!

Here is a picture of my sister and I flauting our lovely baby bumps! She is 26wks and I am 16wks.

How far along? 16weeks, 4 days

Maternity clothes? Oh ya. Bought my first pair of maternity capri's and I was in HEAVEN!!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I am getting uncomfortable at night. I am always hot!!
Best moment this week: Scheduling to find out the gender :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Movement: If I focus when I lay down, I think I am starting to feel the wee little babe.
Food cravings: Food. I WANT FOOD. haha. But haven't gained any weight ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells, and when I get hungry still!
Have you started to show yet: definitely got a little bump
Gender prediction: Clayton says girl, I say boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: still happy at home, irritable at work! But I cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously.

No comments: