Tuesday, March 27, 2012

extraORDINARY

Clayton and I are ordinary people. We live an ordinary life. Sometimes.. just sometimes I will think to myself and say self, you are too ordinary. There needs to be more pizazz or something.. Or we just need more. But, like I said, i only think that sometimes! Lately, I have been thinking this. Maybe its because I have baby fever like no other and we just want a baby, and its not happening that easily and everyone else is fertile myrtles around me. But, I came across this quote on pinterest and it just made my day and cheered me up and gave me hope :) Its by David A. Bednar and he says," Ordinary people who faithfully, diligently, and consistently do simple things that are right before God will bring forth extraordinary results." Isn't that beautiful!! There is extraordinary results waiting for us ordinary people! L-O-V-E, love it! That is my thoughts for the day!

No comments: